Thursday, July 22, 2010

You get a Republican paycut?


Interesting article in the Wall Street Journal today. 1 in 5 Americans saw their income decline more than 25% last year. Amazing stuff.

Me? I had a record year last year. Our Republican Senator Richard Burr spent the year calling his wife and begging her to go to their ATM machine and yank out as much cash as possible. While he was in panic mode and rushing the exits, I was like the 82nd Airborne Division. I stormed head first into our financial markets, buying anything and everything that no one else wanted. I leveraged up to my eyeballs and bought high yielding debt and equity securities. My reward? An annual return on my invested capital that exceeded 60%, and one heck of a nice income stream that's paying big dividends even now.

Our Republican Senator Richard Burr is a financial idiot. He and the other financial idiots in Washington DC brought us policies that destroyed the incomes of the average American. You're simply better off just closing your ears and shutting your wallets to this dolt. And when he needs your vote this fall, lean the opposite direction. I did, and was rewarded handsomely. And I plan to do it again when I step into the voting booth.

North Carolina deserves better than Republican Senator Richard Burr.

No comments:

Post a Comment