Thursday, September 23, 2010

Republican Pledge to America? Huh?


My read on the Republican Pledge to America?

Vote for Republicans, we promise to send America straight into Chapter 11.

I'm a Republican, but I'll swear, most mornings its extremely difficult to look at myself in the mirror and admit it. Here's the simple truth - to get our fiscal house in order, we must raise taxes, on everyone. Even the 50% of Americans who pay no income taxes must now reach into their pockets and contribute. And don't get me started on the necessity to increase income taxes on the top 2%. If we can't make that happen, we're doomed. It'll be a clear signal to short the daylights out of the US Dollar, and bet big on higher interest rates and runaway inflation.

Just one Republican's humble opinion.

North Carolina deserves better than Republican Senator Richard Burr.

No comments:

Post a Comment