Tuesday, November 16, 2010

QE2 Jackass Congressmen

The business shows this evening are full of Congressional idiots taking turns blaming Ben Bernanke and QE2 for what's ailing our economy. Never in my life have I witnessed a string of jackasses like I'm seeing this evening. I wonder, will these idiots come back on Investment TEE-VEE and apologize for being wrong when it turns out that our economy recovers, jobs are created, and inflation is at a reasonable level? That's the problem with jackass Congressmen. They never admit it when they're wrong.

That is one good thing I can say about our Senator Richard Burr though. He never appears on TV. He's too busy sleeping in his office and getting nothing accomplished. At least he's not making a jackass out of himself like so many other US Senators. Hey, don't say I never gave our Senator a compliment.

North Carolina deserves better than Republican Senator Richard Burr.

No comments:

Post a Comment