Friday, December 10, 2010

Republicans like Congressman Paul Ryan really SUCK

Congressman Paul Ryan was interviewed by the Wall Street Journal today. I deplore the stupidity of politicians like Paul Ryan. They are morons who don't have a CLUE how our income tax code REALLY works. And they prove it time and time again.

Paul Ryan had the nerve to warn that "Class Warfare" will hurt tax reform. Paul - it doesn't have a damn thing to do with Class Warfare. It's all about fairness. The income tax structure you have devised taxes Warren Buffett at a FULL 10% lower than most middle class Americans. Warren's LT Capital Gains get taxed at 15%. Most of middle class America gets trapped (by AMT) paying 25% on their capital gains.

I'm paying 25% on my LT Capital Gains, to Warren's 15%. My net worth? It's only .000075 that of Warren's. My total income? Likely only a gnat on an elephant's ass in comparing me to Warren. But my tax rate is substantially more than that of a Billionaire? Just how in the hell is that fair?

Paul, in his infinite wisdom, has the gall to insist that people like me are just pounding the "Class Warfare" drum. Wake the F*CK up PAUL. It's about fairness.

Our country deserves better than idiots like Paul Ryan and Richard Burr. These mental midgets need to spend a little time and learn just how our tax system really works. Middle class America gets screwed, to the benefit of the super wealthy.

North Carolina deserves better than Republican Senator Richard Burr.

No comments:

Post a Comment