Friday, January 28, 2011

Healthcare and Republican lies

Americans hate Obama Care, right? Well, wrong.

Republicans politicians lie. They spread fear and lies to get their way. If we haven't learned that lesson after spending $1.5 Trillion to find the non-existent weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, when are we going to wake up and tell our Republican party where they can stick their lies?

I'm tired of the lies. I'm tired of the efforts to spread fear. I'm tired of my Republican party. I'm tired of Republican Senator Richard Burr. The man is absolutely worthless. 15 years in Washington, and he's accomplished nothing of substance.

Remind us Richard Burr, remind us again how it is that all of America hates Obama Care. Lie to us, yet again.

North Carolina deserves better than Republican Senator Richard Burr.

No comments:

Post a Comment