Thursday, July 21, 2011

American people to Bush Republican - STFU


I'm perusing my headlines and run across this piece:

"Why I oppose the Gang of 6 plan"

I'm thinking,  well OK,  this is probably worth a read.  However,  I quickly discover that the Author is Keith Hennessey,  who served in the George Bush White House.   The really amazing thing is what crossed my mind the instant I realized this article was written by someone hired by George W Bush ....

SHUT THE 'F UP.

If you worked in the Bush Administration,  your opinions are worth less than the paper they are written on.   Your errant ways destroyed our country.  You waged needless,  expensive wars.  You cooked up ungodly expensive Pharma plans and borrowed the money to pay for them.  You rained down federal tax dollars on farmers like the money grew on trees.   Your "Ownership Society" efforts pushed far too many stupid people into becoming home owners.  You took the mortgage lending referees off the playing field.   You turned a blind eye to our nation's energy needs.   You did absolutely nothing about runaway education and health care costs.   You 'effed America.    And for that,  you don't deserve a second of my valuable time in reading your opinions on how to fix the very problems you caused.    Get lost.

North Carolina deserves better than Republican Senator Richard Burr,  and all the other Republicans who worshiped at the alter of George W Bush.  These Republicans screwed America.

No comments:

Post a Comment