Monday, July 25, 2011

Republicans are the party of the rich and powerful, and the naive


If you do nothing else today,  read this article.  It's an article that gives you insight into wealth in America.  It spells out what it takes in income and net worth to be in the top 1%,  and how these people got there.  And it describes how our political system keeps these powerful people rich and wealthy.

If you're not in the top 1%,  you're a fool for supporting the Republican party.  You've been brain washed.  You're a simpleton who lacks the ability to understand what's really going on in our country.  You need to wake the hell up,  before its too late.

My net worth places me squarely in the top 1%.  But I have a brain.  I know that wealth concentration in our country is extremely dangerous.  And to grow my wealth,  our country MUST be more balanced economically.   To grow my wealth,  we must have a stronger middle class.  To grow my wealth,  all of America needs to have an increasing standard of living.   To grow my wealth,  I must NOT support the Republican party.

The current day Republican party is the party for the rich and powerful, largely supported by the stupid and naive.  Republican politicians have gone to the extreme to reward the super wealthy at the expense of the middle class.  The net result is dangerous wealth concentration,  and a tremendous erosion of the financial health of middle class America.   The Republican party has taken our country down the path of ruin.   I see it coming.  Do you?

North Carolina deserves better than Republican Senator Richard Burr.

No comments:

Post a Comment