Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Senator Burr, why aren't you in a gang?


Gang of 5,  Gang of 6,  Gang of 7,  Gang of 33.  It seems that anything of value getting done in Washington DC these days is getting done in gangs.

Senator Burr,  why aren't you in a gang?

Maybe US Senator Richard Burr is in a gang,  and I just don't know it?  Maybe he's in the Gang of 1? Yes,  that must be it.  I could see my Senator's gang doing critical work for our nation, like running around declaring "National Months" ... like National Call Your Parents Month,  or National Take Your Cat to the Vet Month,  or National Sweet Potato Month.  That must be the case. It just has to be.  My US Republican Senator Richard Burr is in the Gang of 1.  In fact,  I'll bet you that his gang has elected him to a leadership position!  What an honor Senator.  You,  and your Gang of 1,  must be accomplishing great things for the citizens of North Carolina.

Whew.  That's a real load off my mind.  For awhile there,  I thought Senator Richard Burr wasn't a gang member.  My mind is now at ease.

North Carolina deserves better than Republican Senator Richard Burr.

No comments:

Post a Comment