Thursday, August 11, 2011

Republican brinkmanship cost American investors $2.8 Trillion


The toll taken by the Republican brinkmanship over the budget ceiling continues to climb.  In 3 weeks,  over $2.8 Trillion has gone up in smoke.  I wonder who Americans will blame when they open their August IRA, 401K, Roth, 529, Coverdale, SEP,  Pension statements?  I know who I am blaming.  And its not Democrats.

I would note again ... Budget deal undone.  Congress vacations.  Financial markets melt.  Trillions lost.

Boehner, Cantor, Burr ... don't you think you pathetic idiots could interrupt your month long vacation,  get your sorry butts back to work,  and get that 'effing budget deal resolved,  sooner rather than later?

My Republican party is full of sorry assed, piece of crap, lazy,  irresponsible politicians.  And I suspect those decimated account statements coming in the mail later this month will reinforce this fact in the minds of the vast majority of Americans.

North Carolina deserves better than our worthless Republican Senator Richard Burr.

No comments:

Post a Comment