Monday, August 1, 2011

Time to rest - get back to making money


Disappointment is what I feel now.  We live in a nation where the super wealthy pay taxes at rates BELOW that of teachers, firefighters, nurses, just plain working class folks.  Middle class Americans are getting pushed over the cliff. And the vast majority of Americans are blind to this fact.  Yet,  my Republican party remains steadfast in its desire to allow this situation to fester.  This stance infuriates the living hell out of me.

We live in nation where Republicans started an economic fire that almost burned down our entire nation.  Democrats and President Obama became the firefighters who pulled out all stops in a gallant effort to stop the fires.  Now the people point fingers at the firefighters,  and claim the pyromaniacs to be the heroes.  Its naivety of economics and general business principles among the people that have them pointing fingers in the wrong direction. Republicans are at fault over the state of our economy.  And Republicans should be severely punished.  Yet, instead of punishing,  the people vote into office an even more extreme variety of these moronic Republicans.  This infuriates the living hell out of me.

Enough though for now.  I'm pretty fed up with the political circus,  but greatly relieved that the most recent clown show is drawing to a close.  Now that this debt deal is near, it's time for me to get back to a focus on trading the financial markets.  So I am taking a rest from this blog.  There won't be near as many posts here over the coming weeks.  I'm focused on my trading screens.

I remain steadfast though in one effort.  Republican Senator Richard Burr was among the morons who put this economic mess on our doorsteps.  This idiot needs to be run out of office.  He is a disgrace to North Carolina.  And until he leaves Washington DC,  I will continue my efforts through this blog to educate the voters as to why ...

North Carolina deserves better than Republican Senator Richard Burr.

No comments:

Post a Comment