Wednesday, November 5, 2014

@SenatorBurr : Because, even a Clueless Clown can Chair the Senate Intelligence Committee.


I'm a dying breed,  a moderate Republican.  After my party got hi-jacked by the right wing crazies near the end of the Bush administration,  I had no other choice but to change my voter registration over to Independent.  Still,  I consider myself a Republican,  much more so than a Democrat.

So, last night's election results were a mixed blessing.   On the one hand,  I see a glimmer of hope that some sanity will return to my Republican Party.  On the other hand,  there are far too many Republican politicians still in office from the class that did so much damage to our economy in the early 2000s.  These errant,  nut job Republicans still need to be punished. 

Among them?   North Carolina Senator Richard Burr.  That's why I can't let go of this blog.   Richard Burr is a joke.  The man has accomplished absolutely nothing in his tenure in Congress and then in the Senate.   He excels only in pointing fingers after the fact,  and being,  well,  nowhere to be found when the important issues in Congress are being discussed and acted upon.   For those reasons,  I will continue to poke fun of the empty suit known as Senator Richard Burr.



No comments:

Post a Comment